Useful Websites if you want to get Better

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Useful Websites if you want to get Better

Post by Aaronkiwi on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:16 am

Hey me again (yes i know i post alot, but i have alot of useful things to say)

I thought that i would compile a list of usefulwebsites that you can use to get better at LOL.
Feel free to add some in the comments and i will edit them in.

LolPro. run by Curse
This is a great site that has 1 guide for each champion (2 if they play 2 roles), they are well written guides by the 2k+ players. Useful to learn that little extra about your faviorite champion, or maybe just getting a build during the loading screen

Reign of Gaming run by Crs. Elementz
This website has the ranking of each champion in relation to their role. It has competative rankings, Soloque ranking, 3's, and Dominion. There are also some Blogger who post some interesting stuff so drop by if you want a read.

Lolking run by IDK
This is a great website, my advice is to have this open during champion select and when you go to the loading screen look up your lane opponent. It will give you a slight advantage in lane as you know what runes/masteries they will have, and can also look at how they do with XXXXX champion

Elobuff run by IDK
This is a pay to use website it is the one that all of the High ELO players use and has all of they above website information plus more. Use lolking if you are a casual player. Use Elobuff if you want to be a Competative player/have some spare money

Solomid run by TSM
Check out this website for a bunch of guide, anyone can make them and the good ones are approved. Use this site instead of lolpro when you already know a champion, Because there are 4-10 Good guides on each champion you can get some different ideas from each one, and put it together for your own playstyle.

Lol reddit un by reddit
Lots of useful information on here, aswell as some good entertainment.

LoL wikia
Has up to date stats on each champion showing all info on their abilities, some trivia and some tips you may not know. useful if you are vs'ing an opponent you haven't vs'ed before (IE: if you have never played vs shyvana, you would build armor even though most of here damage is magic early on)

Leaguecraft run by idk
Has a champion builder so you can see the stats you would have with certain builds. It also has some custom skins that you download and use

Dominatedominion run by idk
If you like dominion check out this website

Entertainment websites

Youtube
Protatomonster. He does a top 5 plays video that has some great comentary
ButbutbutILY. He does a rift myths segment, stuff like can nocturne ultimate and ulting nocturne
Jumpinthepack. A top 5 fails, checkout for some laughs
DanteAxeproductions. This guys was done some amazing animations, all really funny

Crocout run by renekton bot
If you have been on the lol forums you may of found a ren bot post sometime, they are really good. On this website you will also find a Fanfic about Ahri, and a link to a fanfic about the realtionship between Garen and Mordekeiser (not as *** as it sounds)

Ultimate bravery run by idk
This will give you a random build to play with, quite fun when you have 10 premade

Hurt or Heal run by Muttr
This is a fun website i use, every 1hr you get 3 points and you can use it to Hurt or Heal (go figure) one, two, or three of the 99 lol champions. the compertition goes on for 2 weeks- a month depending on how people are playing. (btw teemo dies quickly)

AuV2 run by Jason the timid
This is an amazing website, the best on the internet, you should donate hundreds of dollars to it (shut up you kiss arse)

Well thats all i have for now, like i said at the top add some in the comments and I, or a mod will edit them in

Last edited by Aaronkiwi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Useful Websites if you want to get Better

Post by Jason on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:02 am

Aaronkiwi wrote:Hey me again (yes i know i post alot, but i have alot of useful things to say)

This is an amazing website, the best on the internet, you should donate hundreds or dollar to it (shut up you kiss arse)

this made me smile. I even ignored your grammar.

Aaronkiwi wrote:
you should donate hundreds or dollar
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

View user profile http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronkiwi on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:21 am

Haha sorry

I was always the maths kid, not the english kid, but that one there was just spelling not grammar
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronkiwi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:13 am

Hey, since we are getting back into things i thought i would bump this thread as it is useful to New Summoners. I will also Add another site here

http://www.esportcalendar.com/#

for all you Die hard fans, this will show you all tournaments that are on, as well as the times matches are being played, and it can be synced to your time zone.
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top