A good loss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A good loss

Post by Appolllo on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:58 pm

So we all have those games where we play really well... but unfortunatly loose due to circumstances we cant controll.
Here is one i had at 11pm friday night b4 bed... was cussing lol ! As you can see i went 10/1/18 not something to brag about but thought i would start the topic.... share your similar stories.

Thanks Appolllo <3

p.s anyone that wants to play with me... just add in game "Appolllo"
Appolllo

Name : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A good loss

Post by Aaronkiwi on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi,
nice stats, you may want to practise your cs a bit more, its quite good but could be better.
instead of a second phantomdancer it wold better to go either a GA, or a BV with there ability to get to you, the ad carry, so easily, Noc ult, Jarvan EQ ult, lux/cait sniping. and try to get your team to protect you, other then that GJ shame you couldn't win.
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Appolllo on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:10 am

Aaronkiwi wrote:Hi,
nice stats, you may want to practise your cs a bit more, its quite good but could be better.
instead of a second phantomdancer it wold better to go either a GA, or a BV with there ability to get to you, the ad carry, so easily, Noc ult, Jarvan EQ ult, lux/cait sniping. and try to get your team to protect you, other then that GJ shame you couldn't win.

Hey thanks for the advice... never really played a character like Caitlyn. Im usually always tanking/solo top. I love to tank but on the odd game dont mind trying something different. These "glass cannon" characters as Jason was saying last night are really fun if going well but if not good its the worst lol.
Appolllo

Name : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top