Lux mid idea's / input needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lux mid idea's / input needed

Post by Appolllo on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:19 am

So usually i been playing Mid allot as lux since my tank roll atm is not needed considering theirs 2 free tanks in rotation i have been having allot of success. Just wondering if the way im buying items is a successful way from players with more experiance.

Keep in mind i rarelly miss skill shots, practicly never. Which is why for me boots at beginning havent been neccassary.

I have been buying a sapphire crystal and 2 mana pots at level 1 to keep me in the lane.

Once i get enough gold im getting a catylist the protecter which gives me my mana and health per level i gain...

Back in the lane i wait till i get 1050 or 1100 cant remmeber what it is for my cd reduction boots.

Then i basicly rush my rod of ages.... by that stage the lane phaze is over and im just wrecking AD carrys Smile

after that i get a deathcap and to be honestly i havent played a game yet that exceeds a surrender by this stage.

Smile thanks for reading this and input would be appriciated.

Thanks Appolllo <3
Appolllo

Name : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lux mid idea's / input needed

Post by Jason on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:35 am

the best for combos with lux are the following

Snare
shield self
throw down slow bubble
auto attack
activate bubble
use ultimate
auto attack

the most damage possible by abilities as lux in 2 seconds ( if done right )
Jason
Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

View user profile http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xcrossbone on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:39 am

Is this in blind pick normals or ranked?

Depending on the quality of your opponents, I generally always start Boots & 3 just because I tend to be frugal in my usage of skills. That being said, depending on the lane opponent I rush chalice/fiendish codex and build Athene's Unholy Grail. This helps with mana regen and the cooldown reduction is a great bonus (especially for spamming that ult) it also means that I can give blue to the jungler/ad carry (if it's someone like Ezreal). RoA is a good buy for Lux, but I prefer to swap it out for chalice, just because of the magic resist, cd reduction and mana regen. I'd rush a chalice if I was vsing a ziggs/leblanc/fizz.

Generally after you get that one tanky/mana/health item, it's fairly safe to go straight for a rabadons -> lichbane -> void staff. Of course there are many ways to build a champion and it requires both situational thinking and good cs.

And of course Jason's post is spot-on for the Lux combo.

xcrossbone

Name : Gold Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Appolllo on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:27 am

Hey thanks for your guys input

Jason: Yeh that combo works great i use it allot -minus the sheild part sometimes if its just me with good health and escape..

Crossbone: just blind pick mate, im good enough for ranked just dont have the friends/team to go in with. and thanks for the insite im going to give your ideas a go Smile

Appolllo

Name : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EatingChampion on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Everytime you B, you should Ulti the enemy minions so they dont push your tower.

Getting your shield at level 1 can help your jungler a lot when leashing, and in lane you can trade easily with your auto attacks, at level 1, your shield shields your twice 80(with no ap) and 160 total. Considering if the enemy doesn't have heaps of AD for some reason, your 80 should block all or most of any caster's level 1 ability, minion agro and some basic attacks from the enemy.

(I'm sorry if you already do this, I just want to help)
EatingChampion

Name : Your mum

View user profile http://eatingchamp.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:47 am

^ These are pretty good tips Smile even though I don't pick Lux I'll keep the amount of her shield in mind next time I play against her.

Better nerf Irelia
Omniscient
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GrimmWullf on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:46 am

Yeah nice little tip
GrimmWullf
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Name : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GrimmWullf on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:52 am

i played my first lux game last night as a support, after reading this im thinking of trying her in a mid game
GrimmWullf
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Name : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top