HOW TO INCREASE YOUR GAME PLAY AND OVERALL INCREASE YOU ELO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW TO INCREASE YOUR GAME PLAY AND OVERALL INCREASE YOU ELO

Post by TAK3D0WN on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:56 am

Hello my name is TAK3D0WN,
I am right now only a 1220 elo play although i have been playing for many years and have played on both the NA server and the EU server. There are many ways to increase you elo and your overall gameplay to become and better player at league.
1. Firstly you want to learn the mechanics of the game. Example learn how to farm to the best of your ability, To know when to harras or just stand back and farm, when to dive and when not to dive, and when it is a good idea to go in. These are all mechanics of the game if you master farming and knowing these basics you will already have became a better player.
2. After you have learnt the mechanics you want to then learn and master a champion that you enjoy playing. You want to play them so much that they take almost no thought to play at a master's level. You want to leave the damage they can do and the damage they can do.
3. After you have learnt one character if you are going to play ranked and increase your elo then learn another champion in another role, and do this until you know at least 3 roles or if your really good when you know a champion for each role
4. After you have learnt you champions you should be ready to increase you elo! Very Happy

Although that is a method to increasing there are a couple of tips and tricks that can be used in gain elo and to increase you level of gameplay.
1. Play with a friend or a premade team for better communication and for more relability on your team
2. Learn champs that are considered OP or *over powered*. These champions are usually a lot stronger than normal champs and give you team a big advantage
3. Play champions that snowball really well or have a strong early game to gain an advantage early so you are more likely to win you lane
4. And Lastly if you are winning in a game try to exceed that win, E.G buy an orcale, clear wards, buy wards, catch them off guard seperatly, do an unexpected enagage, controll the buffs, dragon and baron Very Happy

These tips and tricks should help you to increase your elo and/or you gameplay in league of legends. Very Happy

Thanks for reading,

TAK3D0WN Smile

TAK3D0WN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO INCREASE YOUR GAME PLAY AND OVERALL INCREASE YOU ELO

Post by TheLastSoloist on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:29 am

Well done haha, looks like you don't really need my help anyways.
Keep it up.

TheLastSoloist
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xcrossbone on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:58 am

I think one of the things people forget/don't notice is that there are three major factors that determine your skill at League of Legends, they are:

-Knowledge (LoL has a MASSIVE burden of knowledge, to be 2000 elo you need to know the amount of damage blitz hook does at level 4 if you're laning bot.)
-Decision Making (Knowing when to go for Dragon, when to poke, when to gank, when to farm, when to stay under your tower, when you can take advantage of your lane.)
-Mechanical Skill (of course, your ability to right click on an enemy creep to kill it, your ability to tumble into the right spot (this overlaps with decision making and knowledge) or quickdraw, or valkyrie as the case may be.)

Of course the things you brought up are specific and directly helpful, whereas I just outlined the concepts :P

xcrossbone

Name : Gold Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAK3D0WN on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 am

Thanks man,
i just got alot of experience from guides, watching pros and just learning league of legends overall Very Happy

Means a lot Very Happy

TAK3D0WN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAK3D0WN on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:00 am

Thats true xcrossbone
those are certain qualities that help win in higher elo's
but this guide was more for increasing from a lower point of elo where you jsut learn your champ
But thanks man
Very Happy

TAK3D0WN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by terlkee on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:50 am

TAK3D0WN wrote:Thats true xcrossbone
those are certain qualities that help win in higher elo's
but this guide was more for increasing from a lower point of elo where you jsut learn your champ
But thanks man
Very Happy

i disagree. i think knowledge and decision making are probably the most significant factor in low elo, and less so in mid to high elo (as they will all have a brain). in low elo (<1400), no one has any knowledge and hence their decision making can be very very uninformed. no one cares about dragon until after lane phase, taking baron is always an after thought, team fights are just guesses. every noob has had those team fights where your team is feeling strong and wants to engage and then suddenly you just lost 5 for 2 and everyone's blaming each other left right and center.

imagine if someone on your team said NO to every bad team fight that you will have, gets you 3 dragons and a baron by 25 minutes, engages fights that you wouldn't engage yourself and gets 3 for 0, etc

you CAN make a big difference in winning by stomping your lane 5/0 and snowballing to carry the game but that's much less likely to happen then if you just have solid knowledge.

just my 2c.

terlkee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAK3D0WN on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 am

Knowledge makes your gameplay a lot better but it can be much harder to understand and with my tips and guide it can be easier for less skilled players to increase their elo. After that they then can learn the knowledge of the game and better themselves.

TAK3D0WN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top