Hello there

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello there

Post by Mephhead on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi everyone my names Mephhead and I play League of Legends.

I found you guys on the LoL forums and figured you seemed like the best group of people to play with.

I'm a 21 year old male, currently living in Sydney. I am currently studying game design and when I'm not doing that I'm playing games such as WoW, BF3, Dayz, CS:S and of course League.

Since most of my friends who I played with have left for better things, I thought I would seek out some fellow minded people to play LoL with. Whilst I currently have limited experience in ranked games I really want to start getting into them. Because I don't play ranked games often I usually hit up the solo blind pick and rarely the draft pick. Currently I play whatever role the team needs me to fill since solo queues are usually just full of trolls and autolockers. I play (with what I would call some level of skill) Leblanc (Mid), Twitch (adc) , Soraka (sup), GP (top), Cho'gath (top), Jayce (top), Blitz (sup), Jax (top), nasus (top), Sona (sup), Vi (top) , Yorick (top) , Zed (top) and shaco jungle. I prefer top or support but I have been known to carry as ADC and mid.

I guess the main reason I joined up here was to see if there where any like minded people interested in ranked games with someone who has no ranked game experience and of course a group of people who enjoy playing League and improving their skills.

Mephhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there

Post by GrimmWullf on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:48 am

Hi mate

Welcome, as im new myself im only level 13 so cant really join you in ranked yet but alot of us often play solo normals. Make sure to join the AuV2 chatroom
GrimmWullf
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Name : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there

Post by knightwolf90 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 am

cool man sounds awesome welcome to AuV2 see u out there man
knightwolf90
Frequent Member
Frequent Member