Help me out of bronze anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me out of bronze anyone?

Post by hully89 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 am

Im stuck in bronze, just got put down to bronze IV, I got to my series to go up to bronze II but then I just kept going down and it's just too hard to carry myself out of here, anyone willing to help me would be greatly appreciated, I am confident in playing a couple of support champions, but I main jungle, typically Gangplank, Jax, Shaco and Trundle, I have Skype and Teamspeak3 by the way. So any help would make me so happy!

Sorry about the wall of test by the way.

Thanks, Hully89

hully89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help me out of bronze anyone?

Post by Trafalgar on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Okay firstly, do you know why you're in bronze?
Factors to consider;
- Bad decision making
- Bad shot calling
- Bad cs mechanics
- Bad harass mechanics
- Bad map awareness
- Bad team communication
- Bad kiting skills
- Bad positioning
- Bad teamfighting
- Bad ganking

Secondly, you say you typically main jungle, are you not ganking enough/winning other people's lane? Ganking top pre 3-4 mins is a must, as top lane snowballs the hardest. You must also constantly pressure mid as just you showing your presence can influence the way that lane is played. When you gank bot, always ask your support to ping ward spots (goes for any lane but mainly bot) and try to help all your lanes in warding if they lack wards (remind them if they are not buying wards at all).

I don't play much jungle but if you need further help, i'm usually on AuV2 channel, ign: iLogikal (Taking a break right now, back in a few days)

Trafalgar

Name : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykar on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:32 am

Also, I know there are quite a few other bronze guys around - including myself.

Duo queuing reduces the troll quota significantly and I'll pretty much always be up for a game when I'm on - add me or say hi in the channel!

Psykar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hully89 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:40 am

I am not in bronze because of any of those reason, except on occasion where I will of course make bad calls/ bad decisions, I think that my map awareness is very high almost 100% of the time, I CS well, I know how to harass, position , team fighting and my ganking is all fine I would hope to think, I guess i could use some work on ganking. Sometimes I just can't find the best way to gank certain champions, or I get counter-ganked by the enemy jungler while in midst of a gank. I always gank at level 3 at least (Straight after second buff).
So yes I guess my ganking could use some work in certain instances.

hully89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supister on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 pm

In my recent experience in moving from Bronze IV to Bronze I, the only thing I did was to stop playing the champions that I had low win rates with. Basically I just started playing the three or four champions that I have high win rates. I went from around 200 wins and 200 losses to having 226 wins and 210 losses. I'd like to think that all my wins were due to my picking the champions that I have confidence with. Prior to that I was just playing a bunch of champions based on whims and trying to counterpick.

So my advice would be to review your profile (click on Leagues and then See More Stats). look at each champion that you have played more than 10 times. Make a list of which champions you win with and those you lose with. When playing ranked, keep playing the champions that you have at least 55% win rates.

We can only see our own champion win rates in S3, so I can't review your particulars. But I'd suggest that you shouldn't jump around between champions too much. Try to stick to a small core.

supister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 am

I can help you, add me in my account and ill help you out Very Happy
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Chad

View user profile

Back to top Go down