Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

View user profile http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Re: AuV2 Brisbane (OLD)

Post by th3BLANK on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Hello AuV2 members,

I'm the leader of AuV2 Brisbane ranked team and we are now recruiting! We are looking to start a serious team that will practise regularly. If you are interested in joining contact Jason or I in game and/or comment on this post.

I hope to hear from you soon!

th3BLANK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Brinkle on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:15 pm

I'll join up. I live in Brissy so Yeah!

Dr Brinkle

Name : Mitchell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by th3BLANK on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm

There are still spots left in the team for any one interested. I hope to get a full team soon.

th3BLANK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenator on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Hey, I would be interested in joining a team, currently at UQ in brisbane, ign: Chickenator, currently gold 1 hoping to hit plat soon. Would really love to join a team that is located in brisbane.

Chickenator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by l Recreant l on Wed May 22, 2013 10:12 am

Summoner Name: l Recreant l

Role: Jungle

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Toowoomba QLD

Availablity (both times and days): Weekdays Most time Mainly After 7:30pm due to school work and weekends

Current Number of Owned Champions: 72

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Id love to start playing ranked and bringing ideas to a ranked team and start going somewhere with LoL instead of it just being a hobby

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: Because im good to get along with, like criticism (because it makes you a better player), i have also competed in tournaments before, Most recent one we played 7 Games leading up to the final, we were unbeaten in them, but we did lose the final but it was a great experience and puts you in a different mind set and get to learn how different you can play in a tournament situation . Also i started Jungling in Season 2 and fell in love with it, In season 3 i moved to support but went back to jungle after a few months, so i have some idea what its like to be in a lane and where the ward placement would be to counter that.

How competitive are you?: Imo to competitive sometimes but i love to win, Losing isn't really what i do, because if we behind i just throw out the turtle calls. But i watch the LCS and all the Streams of my Favourite Junglers and players to see what they do and see if i can being that into my gameplay.

Biggest strength?: Counter Jungling Big Time, Farming In Jungle, warding the crap out of the enemy jungle.

Biggest Weakness?: Get to cocky sometimes thinking out team can do more than we actually can, and getting caught out with no wards.

Thanks For Reading - Dan

BTW I CAN ALSO SUPPORT QUITE WELL, SO IF NEEDED WILL FILL OUT A POST FOR THAT

l Recreant l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrJimmieRustler on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:50 am

Summor name: MrJimmie Rustler

Availability: weekdays 1:30pm-9pm (late friday nights) Sat: midday-late Sun: Midday-9pm

Current number of owned champions: ALL

Why are you interested in playing in a ranked team:
I've had this LoL account since beta and have been a spectator of the competitive scene since s1 launch. As a result of spectating the pro scene and playing this regularly I've developed a competitive attitude in the game that is not suitable for solo queue, but definitely suited towards a premade team environment. I'm seeking a competitive team to join so I can progress and enjoy high-tier competitive gaming in an organised group Smile

Why are you a good candidate?: Maturity and life experience for starters. I have realistic expectations of the team and high expectations of myself within the team. Through solo queue I took it upon myself to main support since nobody seems to enjoy it and as a result I've become pretty good as a support. I can adapt to whatever situation is thrown and I understand my role and what is expected of me.

How competitive are you?: Extremely. As well as competitive, I am stubborn, but also an optimistic. I tend to take the side of "we might be half their kills and they might have baron but we can still win this!" rather than "gg they got first blood surrender @ 20".

Biggest strengths: Warding, poking, taunting the enemy and sacrificing myself when needed so the adc can survive.

Biggest weakness: the occasional bit of delay due to australian latency resulting in my ksing of a kill from adc from a late leona E :P

Cheers for reading and look forward to playing with you guys soon!

MrJimmieRustler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lolstate on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Summoner Name: lolstate

Role: Anywhere

Location Cairns QLD

Availablity (both times and days): Weekdays after 5pm till late 11pm or so except friday as i have work. Saturday all day/night and sunday afternoon/night till late.

Current Number of Owned Champions: 50+

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Looking to make my way into the competetive side of LoL, i'm a very team orientated player and would like to find and establish a great team in-time for aussie servers and australian tourny play.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I'm a team orientated player and am very dedicated. I can handle and supply constructive criticism as i believe it's important to always be improving both yourself and others where you can. I have a large champion pool and can work in many team comps. i have a decent understanding of the game such as warding positions, spawn timers, counterpicks etc..I am also very social and love to chat.

How competitive are you?: I'm very competitive and have a never give-up attitude, I'm also very judgemental of myself and my own play and like to know/look at areas i can improve all the time so i can gain that competitive edge.

Biggest strength?: Map awareness, warding, communication and keeping tabs on my lane.

Biggest Weakness?: Playing ADC and Shoving lanes when sometimes it's best to freeze them.

lolstate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scripted Horizon on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:15 pm

What is the Current Status of The Qld Ranked teams?

Cheers,
Birth name:               Brodie
League of Legends:    Scripted Horizon
Minecraft:.                Scripted Horizon (sunbin10)
Scripted Horizon
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by th3BLANK on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:07 am

G'day everyone,

AuV2 Brisbane is looking to get up and running again! We currently have four members; looking for a Support and subs. So if you are keen for some serious team games just message me in game (IGN: theBlank) or reply to this post. I'll get back to you asap and we can play some trial matches Very Happy 

th3BLANK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Horizon on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:57 pm

th3BLANK wrote:G'day everyone,

AuV2 Brisbane is looking to get up and running again! We currently have four members; looking for a Support and subs. So if you are keen for some serious team games just message me in game (IGN: theBlank) or reply to this post. I'll get back to you asap and we can play some trial matches Very Happy 

Post a new thread i'll archive this for you.

/locked
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Name : Red Horizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top