Gday Gday Oronar 16 here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gday Gday Oronar 16 here

Post by Oronar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Hey guys Oronar16 here also go by Blair Little bit about myself ive been playing this game since closed beta, im a cool down to earth 21 year old guy from Newcastle NSW who is looking to study psychology at uni and move to rome, and if it ever one day happens go pro in LoL.

I have been playing the role of adc for about 3 years now i originally started as a support player but felt i could better suit a team doing the carrying, I am about 95% able to play basically any role on the map and have alot of gaming experience, as for my tornement experience i have never actually been in a torney but have been training since pre season 2 to work on my game play so i can be torney ready.

My personal Life is well it just doesnt exist basically Live breath and eat LoL im up every morning around 10am playing till like 3-4am and when im sleeping i dream about LoL and play the game in my dreams haha umm but yea basically thats a rough overview of myself if you wanna know more or get 2 know me i have skype its Oronar91 or i use a free team speak 3 server notaggamers.typefrag.com:25775, or 27.50.71.250:10114 so come along there or add my skype and chat my ear off

Bronze 4 league player from Newcastle NSW looking to either start AuV2 Sydney or some form of team that could build into that. I do stream from time to time @ www.twitch.tv/Oronar16 also have twitter you can follow me on twitter @Oronar16

Live long and prosper

Oronar16

Last edited by Oronar16 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oronar

Name : Blair

View user profile http://twitch.tv/Oronar16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gday Gday Oronar 16 here

Post by DivinePwnGod on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:27 am

Welcome to AuV2, we have raidcall if you are interested in talking, it is another VOIP.

Divine.
DivinePwnGod
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Name : James Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top