AuV2 Sydney Up and Running :D :D :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AuV2 Sydney Up and Running :D :D :D

Post by Oronar on Wed May 01, 2013 3:35 am

This Team has disbanned as of 12/3/2013 if anyone wishes to recreate AuV2 Sydney please speak with AuV2 Jason in game

Last edited by Oronar on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:10 am; edited 16 times in total
Oronar

Name : Blair

View user profile http://twitch.tv/Oronar16

Back to top Go down

Re: AuV2 Sydney Up and Running :D :D :D

Post by Oronar on Wed May 01, 2013 3:36 am

Yay Lets make AuV2 proud guys Very Happy

My Facebook Page:http://facebook.com.au/OronarAu
My Youtube Channel (Vlogs): http://www.youtube.com/OronarAu
My Twitch Channel:http://www.twitch.tv/Oronar16
My Twitter Page:http://twitter.com/OronarAu
AuV2 Facebook Page:http://facebook.com.au/auv2lol
AuV2 Twitch Channel:http://twitch.tv/auv2channel
AuV2.Net Teamspeak server IP: 203.33.121.5:10021
Oronar

Back to top Go down

Post by vasboiz on Wed May 01, 2013 3:14 pm

summoner Name:vasyboi

Role: Top preferably.

Location NSW Cecil Hills

Availablity Full time atm.

Current Number of Owned Champions: ALl of them.

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: I wish to get better and play with a decently experienced team to excel and learn.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I am a very friendly person that has alot of experience.

How competitive are you?: I wish to be competitive and get into the big names.

Biggest strength?: My strong attitude and personality. I love to be friendly and help ohers. I also believe i am a leader.

Biggest Weakness?: I sometimes make risky calls which either turn out badly or turn out fantastic. I trust People in solo q too much.

-Vasili.

vasboiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realtrill1 on Wed May 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Summoner Name: Realtrill1

Role: Jungle

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Campbelltown, NSW

Availablity (both times and days): All the time, everyday

Current Number of Owned Champions: 46

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: I want to get into the competitive scene. I think this will be a pretty good place to try and make a name for myself.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I have good reactions, great map awareness, and I make really good early game ganks.

How competitive are you?: Currently, not at all. But I'm wanting to get really into the competitive scene.

Biggest strength?: Map awareness. Work well with others. And when it matters I listen to calls instead of doing my own thing.

Biggest Weakness?: If I'm playing an initiating champion, I initiate at bad times, or I get WAY too cocky late game. But that's because of no communication in solo queue. If I have a shock collar person telling me when to go in, it will be fine.

Realtrill1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DazedGlory on Fri May 03, 2013 9:25 am

Summoner Name: DazedGlory

Role: Support

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Mount Sterling, KY, Usa, you just said welcome Aussie players im assuming it's Aussie only but ill give it a shot to at least post, my times work perfect for aussie people Very Happy

Availablity (both times and days): mon,tues,wed,thurs,fri,sat 10:30pm t0 6am Standard Eastern Coast Time -5gmt. Sunday free all day, every other Saturday free all day along with days thru the week im off.

Current Number of Owned Champions: i own them all so like 113?

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: I want to be competitive, i believe i have enough experience to be higher rated than i am in the solo scene and i can play team orientation alot better and i want to group strong and synergize with 4 individuals but also at the same time have fun

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: Good Awareness, Good Warding, I'm flexible, I can trade champs, as well a good size pool, I have good semi aggression/passive or as i call it play to the lane.

How competitive are you?: I'm pretty passionate about this game.

Biggest strength?: Timers, Awareness, Knowing when to push and not push.

Biggest Weakness?: Placement of position and peeling at times mostly depending on their comp only so much a support can do, and placement of wardings also gets me caught out from times.

I can also play jungle or mid if you have a found a support. I actually main jungle but im enjoying supporting if the ad can pay attention.

DazedGlory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2nd time... (ok last edit :p)

Post by 3illzzz on Fri May 03, 2013 2:23 pm

I just filled this out but it didn't make it to forum wall for some reason so here I go again.

Summoner Name: 3illzzz

Role: Mid

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Between Sydney North shore and Ryde

Availablity (both times and days):
Full days are Saturday-Tuesday
Thur and Fri I'm available after 3pm
Wednesday after 7pm.

I can play until very late (2-3am)

Current Number of Owned Champions: 74

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: I really want some constructive feedback as opposed to just playing for fun. I've gotten very good at mid and it's just getting stale without having people to show me how i can improve. Also I want to play with people that have a similar Ping and timezone. It will also be more fun to play with the same 4-9 people every couple of days and if we are all Sydney sider's we could even work out a place to meet up so we wouldnt even need skype/ts (even if its a lan cafe).

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I have played for 3 years and basically know how to play 90% of champions. I know all the fundamentals about the game and I watch most of the grand final live streams of pros to improve my game. I know how to change my build/champion/play style depending on who I'm versing in lane and the team we're versing. I know when to push and gank and when to push and farm. Also i know its fkin important to keep the lines of communication up at all times.

How competitive are you?: Very. I'm applying to this team because I want to take my game to the next level. I feel when the servers come to Aus and we have that 20-40 ping, I want to be on a team ready for it and then show that Australia's can be lethal too, we just need that extra reaction speed and casting speed that most of the rest of the world gets.

I have been on previous ranked teams (1200-1300 elo) as support and jungle, but as game has changed I have changed my main role.

Biggest strength?: I LOVE constructive feedback, and i learn fast from game to game, not repeating mistakes. I am a leader (and have the honour badge to prove it :p) but when I know I'm not the best I love to follow and learn.

If we're talking about my skills in game, it would be my timing. On people like ahri, zed and kha, its all about knowing your burst and timing your moves so that they all hit. If you dont time it right, you will be dead but if u do it perfect it can turn into a triple-penta.

Also I love communication; I feel that over 50% of a team's skill is down to communication.

I've learnt to play confidently on Ahri, Swain, Zed, Lux, Cho and Kha, (as well as Talon and Akali but I don't find them too viable anymore).

I am also good on Kass, Diana, Fizz, Tf, Galio (dnt like him tho), Ryze, Kennen, Aniva and Viktor. But I would need to practice them to play them on the same level as my confident mid champions.

I would need advice on playing Cass, Eve, Kat and Morg as I find they are more situation mid champions. Also I could learn Nid, but i just hate playing as her, but I would happily learn if need be.

On my main account I dont own: Grag, Ori, Malz, Syndra, Zyra, Vlad, Veig, Lb, Liss or Brand. But I know how to play Zyra, malz and Lb really well.

Biggest Weakness?: Sometime I don't know when it is the correct time to b or push mid lane. I often get caught out after I kill my opposition because I've tried to over-extend my exp/gold lead and I get ganked by top or jungle. I feel like a team can help me wit that.

Additional Info: I work a bit and so I can afford to buy a couple of mid champions if you want me to learn them fact.
Cheers!

Ingame alt's: 3illy and 3iggie3alls.

Last edited by 3illzzz on Fri May 03, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added info.)

3illzzz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by myrightear on Sat May 04, 2013 8:58 am

Summoner Name: Myrightear

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Grafton

Availablity (both times and days): tuesday, wednesday, weekends (mon-wed-fri; 4.30-10.00)

Current Number of Owned Champions: all (can't remember the number)

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: I've been looking to get into a serious team, and joined auv2 a very long time ago, but haven't been active in it for a very long time.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I play a very good sona, consistently getting 4+ person ults, i also have above average map awareness.

How competitive are you?: I am extremely competitive, that even in wins will look over a game at mistakes made to try and reprimand them. I take joy out of winning the game.

Biggest strength?: My sona is quiete strong, but my teamfights would have to be a strong point.

Biggest Weakness?: Sometimes i can make a bad call without double checking where the enemy team is, or my weaker champion pool of sona, thresh and lulu.

myrightear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaiyo on Sat May 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Summoner Name: Zaiyo

Role: Jungle/Top

Availablity: Mon-Fri 4pm-9-pm , Sat-Sun All Day

Current Number of Owned Champions: 81

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Ive have been looking for a competitive team for a very long time where i am able to give and receive feedback.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: Great map awareness, if my team follows through i am able to provide great ganks to the lanes in struggle, as a top laner i can play agressive/passive and play out calls when made

How competitive are you?: Very competitive, i learn from mistakes and always happy to take feedback from other players, I'm passionate towards this game and hoping by joining this team i am able to progress to a competitive level.

Biggest strength?: Listen to my team and able to follow calls, Ganking, Map awareness, Providing support to struggling lanes

Biggest Weakness?: Sometimes my initiations aren't perfect and i sometimes make bad calls or sometimes misunderstand calls.

Zaiyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oronar on Sat May 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Can i please have all players from Australia whi are interested in joining AuV2 Sydney and sub team to be online monday 6th may from 3:30pm onward as i will be holding tryout that night

Live long and prosper

Oronar16
Oronar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oronar on Sat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Just wanted to add that also with being online at 3:30pm i require all those from Australia applying for AuV2 Sydney and sub team to please be on AuV2's Raidcall channel and in game chat room at 3:30 to prepare for tryouts

My Facebook Page:http://facebook.com.au/OronarAu
My Youtube Channel (Vlogs): http://www.youtube.com/OronarAu
My Twitch Channel:http://www.twitch.tv/Oronar16
My Twitter Page:http://twitter.com/OronarAu
AuV2 Facebook Page:http://facebook.com.au/auv2lol
AuV2 Twitch Channel:http://twitch.tv/auv2channel
AuV2.Net Teamspeak server IP: 203.33.121.5:10021
Oronar

Back to top Go down

Post by l Recreant l on Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Summoner Name: l Recreant l

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Toowoomba QLD (But Have Family down in Sydney if needed transport)

Availablity (both times and days): Weekdays Most time Mainly After 7:30pm due to school work and weekends

Current Number of Owned Champions: 72

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Id love to start playing ranked and bringing ideas to a ranked team and start going somewhere with LoL instead of it just being a hobby

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: Because im good to get along with, like criticism (because it makes you a better player), i have also competed in tournaments before, Most recent one we played 7 Games leading up to the final, we were unbeaten in them, but we did lose the final but it was a great experience and puts you in a different mind set and get to learn how different you can play in a tournament situation . Also i started Jungling in Season 2 and fell in love with it, In season 3 i moved to support but went back to jungle after a few months, so i have some idea what its like to be in a lane and where the ward placement would be to counter that.

How competitive are you?: Imo to competitive sometimes but i love to win, Losing isn't really what i do, because if we behind i just throw out the turtle calls. But i watch the LCS and all the Streams of my Favourite Junglers and players to see what they do and see if i can being that into my gameplay.

Biggest strength?: Counter Jungling Big Time, Farming In Jungle, warding the crap out of the enemy jungle.

Biggest Weakness?: Get to cocky sometimes thinking out team can do more than we actually can, and getting caught out with no wards.

Thanks For Reading - Dan

l Recreant l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr on Fri May 24, 2013 11:01 am

Summoner Name: The Gentlewoman

Role: Top, Mid, Adc

Availablity: Is Flexible but preferred is Saturday, Sunday anytime. Weekdays if nescessary

Current Number of Owned Champions: 42

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: I’m looking for a team that wants to be a top competitive team and that is hungry as I am to be one.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I’m smart, dedicated and have a passion for the game. Whatever I lack I can easily and will make up however necessary.

How competitive are you?: Very competitive, I don’t like losing.

Biggest strength?: Farming, awareness, aggression. Understanding and requirements of each role in the game.

Biggest Weakness?: Over Aggression. Farming too hard when the team needs me. Also I need to workup on some matchups seeing as I’ve played all carry roles as opposed to one.

Note: This is an account of a friend of mine. So I am not a girl but I have the rp to change the name but im just looking for a team first before I change it.

Martyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMilf on Fri May 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Summoner Name: MrsMilf

Role: Jungler

Availablity (both times and days): All day everyday

Current Number of Owned Champions: All of them.

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Looking to get into the competitive scene before the aus server kicks off and participatge on tournys and get some team knowledge going and plus ive always wanted to be on a competitive lol team.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I think that I am a good candidate because I can bring a lot to a team including great counter jungling, counter warding and great counter ganking potential and also good map awareness and constant peels for the carries in the new way that junglers have been used in the meta being a support tanky cc type of champ.

How competitive are you?: Very

Biggest strength?: Countering the other jungler and shutting him down and also the ability to know where their jungler is most of the time and being there to counter him.

Biggest Weakness?: Being too ballsy sometimes

Also I realise this is the sydney team but I will be moving to Port Macquarie in the near future which is a few hours away from sydney in NSW as I am originally from there.

MrsMilf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by starburst1 on Sun May 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Summoner Name: Starburst1

Role: Mainly mid but can start to jungle again as i used to main it.

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Kenthurst, NSW

Availablity (both times and days): 6:30 - 8:30 most weekdays. Morning and evening and sometimes midday for weekend.

Current Number of Owned Champions: 85

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Mid Jarvan, Xerath, Ahri and Lee sin.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I believe that i'm a good candidate as i usually carry my mid lane and then roam to help my team to force the win. For example about 1 week ago it was 4 kills to them and we had none. I got 1 kill mid and 2 kills bot which brought our team back. I then ganked again and again and helped my team win every lane in ranked.

How competitive are you?: I am very competitive i aim to win every game i play. If i win i am happy if i lose i learn from my mistakes and become a better player. I love to play as a team not an individual.

Biggest strength?:
love squishy mids.

Biggest Weakness?:
hate tanky mids

starburst1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2g_Bomber on Fri May 31, 2013 9:41 am

Summoner Name: 2g Bomber

Role: Tank, can mid and support

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): ACT

Availability (both times and days): Most nights apart from tuesdays and maybe. After 9pm is best. Also during the day on tues and thurs is always free.

Current Number of Owned Champions: 25

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Want to get to know some new people and get better at the game. I have a good competitive gaming history but not on this game.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I can bring a lot to a team through communication and smarts. I can be a good leader and follower. I have a lot of knowledge in working in a team and work hard to improve not only myself but the team.

How competitive are you?: Extremely. No point explaining why but i really do not like losing. Although this is the case I know how to learn from a loss and move on.

Biggest strength?: Playing as malphite haha and

Biggest Weakness?: getting wards...they really can win matches and help so much

2g_Bomber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xsmileey on Fri May 31, 2013 10:06 am

Summoner Name: xSmileey (will be changed to “Darren” after the summoner name swipe)

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Liverpool, NSW

Availablity (both times and days): Monday-Thursday: 4:30pm – 7:30pm, Saturday: 7pm – 3am. Possibility Sundays but you'll need to ask me.

Current Number of Owned Champions: 97

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: I’ve been playing for about 1 ½ years now and am looking to gain more experience and improve myself in the game.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I believe that I would be a good candidate because I listen to my team and provide assistance to each lane depending on the circumstances.

How competitive are you?: I’m a casual gamer and usually only play ranked when I feel comfortable enough to play, otherwise I’d be playing with friends. However, I’m applying for this team to gain experience in the competitive scene.

Biggest strength?: I take note of my mistakes and analyse my replays (when I have the time) to look for things I do wrong and right. I listen to my team and comply with orders to assure our victory. I understand the game mechanics and have a habit of purchasing wards whenever I recall (if I have the gold). I can also play the roles of mid and support if needed.

Biggest Weakness?: My map awareness isn’t the greatest (as a laner) and I have a hard time recovering from jungle invasions. I’m not a very strong initiator and can make bad decisions as to when to initiate a team fight.

xsmileey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanomonkey on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:35 am

Summoner Name: Nanomonkey (you might find me on my smurf SuperLongName)

Role: Looking to fill adc ( i'm a really strong jungle but can do any role well )

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Concord, Sydney, NSW

Availablity (both times and days):usally but this sometimes changes with work on the odd occasion
From
Mon, Tue - 3pm
Wed - after 730pm
Thursday - after 730pm
Friday - after 730pm
Sat, Sun - After 630pm

all days till 12 if needed

Current Number of Owned Champions: all

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Looking to join a competitive team to overall improve and grow with the people i'm playing with hopefully compete in a few tourneys and lans if possible

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: i'm a fast learning, i thrive from failure and naturally competitive

How competitive are you?: well i don't get the time to play field sport anymore but if i did i would like to say i would be aiming to go pro

Biggest strength?: Willingness to always be better then everyone else, and my overwhelming ability to apply myself where needed

Biggest Weakness?: Time

Hope to hear from you soon

Nanomonkey

Name : Steve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by repealer on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:47 am

Summoner Name: Repealer

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Ryde/Bexley in NSW

Availablity (both times and days): Saturday/Sunday all day, weekdays from 5pm onwards.

Current Number of Owned Champions: 75

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Want to actually improve with people with the same goal

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I'm a new player. I have lot to learn but I'm only playing this game to win, I know I'm not the best, instead of people who are like "I'm the best my team are always noobs that's why we lose"

How competitive are you?: I'm in it 2 win it 100% baby

Biggest strength?: Playing to the absolute limit of my health

Biggest Weakness?: wasting summoners and cooldown items when I'm not absolutely certain and get a little excited.

repealer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bdoink on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:54 am

Summoner Name: Bdoink

Role: Jungle (main), mid (secondary)

Location (please include town do not just put NSW):Sydney, Cherrybrook

Availablity (both times and days): Available ALL days of the week: 4:30 pm - 11 pm Mondays/Wednesdays, 4:00 - 6:30 (busy 6:30-9:30), free again 9:30- 11:00 on Tuesdays/Thursdays, 6:30 pm - 2 AM on Fridays, and essentially whole day on the weekends, excluding a few hours for RL work/schoolwork (11 AM - midnight on Saturdays/sundays)

Current Number of Owned Champions: I'm playing on a smurf account so at the moment I've got only 40-50 champs that I use to climb solo que, but I have lots of RP and IP, so whatever every person in the team mains, I can pick up to swap in ranked.

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: After getting suspended on my plat 2 acc for getting frustrated at trolls in my promotion series, I'm more passionate than ever to join a competitive ranked team. It's important to me that the team is located in Australia, as I believe than LAN tournaments are really good to attend, they bond the team together (or in some unfortunate cases, split the team apart.) Plus, theres the convinience of being in the same timezone, allowing for a consistent practice schedule.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I believe that I have extensive knowledge in mechanics, I understand champions and matchups, when to harass and last hit, when to freeze/shuv/trade, WHERE TO WARD, how to counter jungle efficiently, countergank.
I have no problems with recieving critisism and I'm not afraid to give advice if I think that a constructive tip can help you improve your gameplay. I am very eager to improve as a team, to progress and grow, play online tournaments, ranked 5s, theory craft, perhaps even work to compete at EbExpo 2013. The Australian competitive scene for LOL is small at the moment, however by joining a team and practicing, I hope that we can find the teamwork we seek and challenge the best of the best in Australia by the time Riot launches Aussie servers

How competitive are you?: I've attended LAN tourneys, my previous ranked team succeeded in getting top 10 on cybergame, I've been duo quing with a member of Team Immunity and I am very passionate about improving my play in a team environment, expanding my knowledge and bonding with a team, for successful decision making, calls and teamwork.

Biggest strength?: I time buffs, know timings when the enemy buffs would be up in different routes, I have very high mechanical skills and I can react (whether it'd be stealing my own red buff from a wild hecarim invading my jungle or flashing an ashe ult smoothly, at least when I'm at 170-200 ping.)

Biggest Weakness?: Greedy (bad habit from solo que) - sometimes I all in without considering variables such as soraka ult, karthus ult.

I'd like to tryout for Jungle, from what I understand the tryouts are on today 6/06/2013? If so, add me in game and I'll rearrange my timeschedule to be online for whenever the trials may be.

Kind Regards,
Bdoink (Dmitry).

Bdoink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guisenogames on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Summoner Name: GuiseNoGames

Role: Jungle/ADC

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Blacktown NSW

Availablity (both times and days): 6-10 Monday -Thursday, 7-1am Friday, Sat+Sun All Day

Current Number of Owned Champions: 101

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: Because i enjoy to play league, and i found it fun when i used to play on a ranked team. It helped develop my skills and it can make me a much better player Smile

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: Because i am good at collaborating with teams. I also am very good assisting with lanes and also positioning in teamfights.

How competitive are you?: Very. I learn from my mistakes and will take my bit of criticism and try to improve on them.

Biggest strength?: Ganking, map awareness, following up on plays and also making plays. Also the smite steals Smile

Biggest Weakness?: Not a very good shotcaller, and can sometimes make bad judgements.

guisenogames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendabad on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:36 am

Summoner Name: Dendabad

Role:Top, Mid Or ADC

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Sydney, Sutherland NSW

Availablity (both times and days): every day except Friday during the day

Current Number of Owned Champions:All of them

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: i am a competitive player and enjoy the challenge that playing in a ranked team brings.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: ive played over 1200 games 200+ ranked this season and i am competent with a wide variety of champ's

How competitive are you?: over-competitive

Biggest strength?: i am great with skill shots

Biggest Weakness?: over confidence

Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Name : sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adonkeyzoan on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:22 am

Summoner Name: Adonkeyzoan

Role:MID>ADC>TOP

Location (please include town do not just put NSW):NSW Central Coast

Availablity (both times and days):Monday-Friday after 7:30 because of school, and weekends saturday nights and all of sunday

Current Number of Owned Champions: 95

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: To get better and try to play competitively.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?:Because i can co-operate with the teams and i am very versatile

How competitive are you?: Reasonably competitive

Biggest strength?:Late game team fights and mid lane laning phase

Biggest Weakness?:Laning phase with adc and sometimes i get slightly overconfident

Adonkeyzoan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realtrill1 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:53 am

Summoner Name: Realtrill1

Location (please include town do not just put NSW): Campbelltown, NSW

Availablity (both times and days): Weekday after 4, and all day on weekends

Current Number of Owned Champions: 68

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: I love competition and getting better. I haven't been on a league team and want to join one as I feel my game would increase a lot more than it would in solo queue.

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: I have good reactions, great map awareness, and I make really good early game ganks. In the latest patch I think counter-jungling is key and I would say my counter-jungling skills are very strong.

How competitive are you?: Very.

Biggest strength?: Map awareness. Work well with others. And when it matters I listen to calls instead of farming and doing my own thing. The new 3.8 patch has also made another strength of mine (counter-jungling) more beneficial. I play mostly fast clearing junglers so I have been counter-jungling for a long time. Shutting down the enemy jungler sets their entire team back.

Biggest Weakness?: Sometimes getting too cocky when I do well early game. As well as communication, but you can only do so much in solo queue, I feel this would be a thing of the past once I'm in a team and can actually talk to my teammates.

Realtrill1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScubaDee on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Summoner Name: ScubaDee

Role: MID/Jungle

Availablity: Mon-Fri 5pm-11pm est (flexible), Weekends all times

Current Number of Owned Champions: 35, haha damn... mostly lack ADC champ really

Why you are interested in playing on our ranked team?: To improve and to experience what team play is like

Why do you think you are a good Candide?: Cause i can play league well... and i am open to constructive criticism. I actually have experience in high rated online PvP (not a Moba unfortunately) i had a PvP rating 2300 in WoW.

How competitive are you?: Super Very

Biggest strength?: Super fast improvement in focused areas

Biggest Weakness?: Demotivation, after a few losses I usually start playing worse.
ScubaDee

Name : Riley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top