Deleted - Remove

 :: General :: AuV2 Lobby :: VAULT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deleted - Remove

Post by AuV2 Valkyz on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:49 am

Deleted.


Last edited by AuV2 Valkyz on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:15 am; edited 7 times in total

AuV2 Valkyz
Member
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-10-17
Name : Matt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by Aaronkiwi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:03 am

Well I would like to win. I Currently don't have enough RP for kitty kat Sad and as a poor student to be, I currently dont have the funds to be able to purchase RP, even $10 would be better spent elsewhere. I have been playing some games with you recently and think that my awesome trolling is also deservant of rewards.
Tell me when you see a guy with 3 IE's on graves, whatss the first thing you think "what an id..." Exactly, you think he is awesome and deserves $10 RP as reward.

In conclusion, I believe that Man has done many great things while being on this planet.
We Have Built The Pyrimids
We Have Gone To The Moon
We Have Blown Each Other Up
But WILL WE GIVE A MAN $10 RP WHEN HE TRULY TRULY NEEDS IT.

I REST MY CASE
avatar
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-06-20
Name : Aaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by Shadow on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:31 am

Well I would like to win because i have only purchased rp once in my whole life, and want one of the limited edition skins badly, and i dont have a part time job so i really need this rp code. Since i havent got much skins, i really would like a limited edition skin.
In the end, i think that many people need this code, but i want it alot, if someone needs it more than me, ill just wait for another giveaway ( and not win) so i guess ill just wait patiently like i waited from season 1 till now, I wish everyone good luck in winning this code, and thank you for doing this giveaway AuV2 Valkys.

(THATS THE END)
avatar
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-01-19
Name : Chad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by 3nFamuS on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:54 am

Hello!

I would like to receive a $10 RP card!
Currently I'm saving my money since I'm heading to uni next year, I would've loved to get RP myself instead of getting on my knees and begging. I play Vladimir and I would like to spend that RP on Nosferatu Vladimir or another skin coming later this year!

I appreciate you doing this for this forum site, I've been trying to win the 1v1 tournies but they stopped..then again beating a diamond in a 1v1 wouldn't even happen in my wildest dreams. Thanks for doing this, I can't thank you enough.

EDIT: DID I MENTION YOU'RE THE COOLEST!?!?!?!?!


Last edited by 3nFamuS on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

3nFamuS
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by frozenfire218 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:07 pm

I think i deserve to receive the rp card because i've never in my life received any income. I don't get pocket money, i don't work. so the only time i buy things is when i'm with my parents. I only get 1 present for my birthday (of my choice) and my family doesn't celebrate christmas. The most we've done is put up a little plastic christmas tree, but that was it.

Thank you for reading this.

frozenfire218
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by Red Horizon on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Red

Horizon nuff said


Last edited by Magistyr on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-11-28
Name : Red Horizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by AuV2 Princess on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:16 pm

I am a girl your argument is invalid (; Also my mother controls all my pay and doesn't like me buying RP ): She just DOESN'T UNDERSTAND D:

And I need a whole extra paragraph so Imma just sit here and type random words and be all like please and the generic shiz. But seriously. ~Kitty Kat Katarina~ Me wants ._. pwease and thankyou

ex oh ex oh


Last edited by AuV2 Princess on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
avatar
AuV2 Princess
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-10-16
Name : Samara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by Utherson on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm just going to leave an image here.
I like this community

The following image is a representation of myself towards this community as a whole, to cover the feelings I have towards each and every member(except zzero because everyone needs that one person), and I am hoping that I get one of these as I have ideas and plans and would like some sort of reasoning behind myself other than the general conceptional idea that I am helping purely to be helpful.



just saying Smile


Last edited by Utherson on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it a legit post)
avatar
Utherson
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by Jason on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Utherson wrote:I'm just going to leave an image here.
I like this community


just saying Smile

This image bugs me.
KappaFace

_______________________________________________
Founder, Leader, Hardcore Feeder
avatar
Jason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 500
Join date : 2012-01-02
Name : Jason

View user profile http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by frozenfire218 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Jason wrote:
Utherson wrote:I'm just going to leave an image here.
I like this community


just saying Smile
This image bugs me.
KappaFace
Yeah the caterpie blends into the background and just magically disappears. creepy

frozenfire218
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by AuV2 Valkyz on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:27 am

Utherson wrote:I'm just going to leave an image here.
I like this community


just saying Smile
String Shot Wink

AuV2 Valkyz
Member
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-10-17
Name : Matt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by Utherson on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 am

AuV2 Valkyz wrote:
Utherson wrote:I'm just going to leave an image here.
I like this community
:Image:
just saying Smile
String Shot Wink
nicely done
avatar
Utherson
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by AuV2 Valkyz on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:00 am

LOOK OUT LADIES AND GENTS!!!

THE BOX OF RP CARDS HAS ARRIVED!

GOOD LUCK ALL!

AuV2 Valkyz
Member
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-10-17
Name : Matt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by frozenfire218 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:03 pm

a whole box sounds pretty crazy xD

frozenfire218
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by A6yearoldgamer on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:45 am

Because jason I will forever be as beautiful as I am currently I will forever give to the needy and steal from the rich, I will forever try not to watch too much porn and I will forever STREAM!!!!!

I would like to formally accept this RP on behalf of my stream as I feel that by having some of these available RP cards the streams potential viewer audience will be increased as we see the RP Whores of society flock which in turn usually creates a greater audience within society of a livestream and so the ratings of such a stream will be boosted in which I can therefore increase the viewer capacity in which case I can affirmatively and definitively advertise and redirect those increased population to the available nearby communities such as AuV2.net in order to expand there life community groups in order to help both you and me and so "The Circle of Life and Doge Continues"

A6yearoldgamer
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by Aaronkiwi on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:49 am

A6yearoldgamer wrote:Because jason
Valkys running the giveaway, not Jason. (stealth edit Hint Hint)
avatar
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-06-20
Name : Aaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by childofthegrave on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:54 am

I would like to win because I want to buy all the halloween skins and there probably won't be another opportunity to buy them again after this.

I also want to buy my friends some champs and skins for putting up with my crap for so long, they deserve it.
avatar
childofthegrave
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-06-20
Name : Patrick Gordon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by Red Horizon on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:57 pm

moved to Vault
avatar
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-11-28
Name : Red Horizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted - Remove

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: General :: AuV2 Lobby :: VAULT

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum