Nice clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice clan

Post by bloodscarr on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:41 pm

i was just playing a game nd i vs'd ur clan and they where bad and very dissresspecktful. please fix imediantley because this actually made me sad when i went to go have my shower afterwords

bloodscarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice clan

Post by Aaronkiwi on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 am

Hey Are you able to either message Jason, Oronar or myself on here. or add us ingame and let us know the details of this thank you.

IGN
AuV2 AaronKiwi
AuV2 Jason
AuV2 OronarAu

Thank you for not calling anybody out over the forum.
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AuV2 Valkyz on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:10 am

Are you that guy that called us "Bronze Scrubs" then got all butthurt and reported us for quoting lines from "Dude, Where's my car?".

LOL.

Still cannot believe that you went to all the trouble of making an account on the forums just to make yourself look even more stupid.

Last edited by AuV2 Valkyz on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

AuV2 Valkyz

Name : Matt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AuV2 Noobs on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:12 am

Or the guy who called us "bronze scrubs" and abused us because we wanted to try something out and not trying very hard? I'm thinking you dont like free wins.

EDIT: Looking on LolKing, you were the one calling us "Bronze scrubs" because we were quoting lines from the movie "Dude, wheres my car?" Only thing I said to you is "nice b4" and you said "ty"

I don't see how quoting from a movie is abusing. I think you wanted attention, which you got.

AuV2 Noobs
Donator
Donator

Name : Lachie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonk on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:16 am

AuV2 Noobs wrote:Or the guy who called us "bronze scrubs" and abused us because we wanted to try something out and not trying very hard? I'm thinking you dont like free wins.

EDIT: Looking on LolKing, you were the one calling us "Bronze scrubs" because we were quoting lines from the movie "Dude, wheres my car?" Only thing I said to you is "nice b4" and you said "ty"

I don't see how quoting from a movie is abusing. I think you wanted attention, which you got.
And then?

Blonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Horizon on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 am

Not on the forums, talk elsewhere or discuss it with any senior member or moderator on teamspeak or auv2 chat

/Locked
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Name : Red Horizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top