Few small updates.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Few small updates.

Post by Jason on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:12 am

Heya all, Jason here. I'm in a bad mood, so I'm trying to do some productive stuff and take my mind off it.

1. New Donation perks.
Check out the new page, "Donate" in the top area. It's not even in beta yet, but it's at the basic level, so you can understand it at least. There's some small secret stuff included there, so feel free to check it out, and post conspiracy threads as to what the strange tidbit I hid there could mean.

2. New Council Member.
In training for Moderator, Red Horizon has been promoted to Council. What he's doing is pretty behind the scenes, but does have something to do with what you'd find in the store. Whether it's hidden, or hidden in plain sight, you'll never know! ( not yet, anyway )

3. LoL Randomness v3
I'm in the process of making the newest plays compilation video for AuV2channel. If you haven't seen Randomness V1 or V2, check them out, at www.youtube.com/auv2channel
I'm looking for plays, preferrably extreme awesome plays and pentakills, but if it's something special, I can work with it. ( see the other videos to get the general idea )

That's all for now.
~Jason

Admin
Admin

Name : Jason

View user profile http://www.auv2.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Few small updates.

Post by Red Horizon on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 am

Thanks Jason, look forward to getting on with more work and i really can't wait for it to all be done and ready for the community to see. I'm pretty sure i did a terrible job at keeping it a secret considering there is no option to make a few things private, ill make my own update thread on it later when its all ready. Smile
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Name : Red Horizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Few small updates.

Post by Shadow on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:47 am

All be adding a play soon,cheers
Shadow
Elite Poster
Elite Poster