The Steam Winter Sale! (Summer Down-under)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Steam Winter Sale! (Summer Down-under)

Post by Red Horizon on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Yes this is a bit late but i thought i would through it out there for anyone interested in it that may have not realized or forgotten.
The annual steam winter sale in celebration of the Christmas season arrived on the 20th of december sometime AEST. What does this mean you might ask? This means that steam is offering upto a whopping 81% off certain games in the steam store as seen in the above picture Bioshock infinite is priced as 81% off its original price. While this is not all games and not many games there still are many great deals to be had here during the sale from the 20th to the 4th. The games range from triple A titles down to small indie games, so be sure to check all the game out on the front page.

Steam is also offering flash sales lasting for 8 hours at a time, not so flash if you ask me the 8 hour time limit on these sales is way to long for any kind of a fast attempt at gaining attention.

Lastly steam has created random 8 hour sales and votes for sales (you actually get to choose the game that goes on sale and the percentage, percentage and game predefined as a selection of 3. Must be level 5 to get rewards from voting) of smaller games that dont quite hit the triple A mark. This is a great way to choose the game you want to buy and play from this sale, the best part is bringing items from $20 down to $3.

If you have any thoughts on what i said above or personal opinions on the winter sales please reply below.
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Name : Red Horizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Steam Winter Sale! (Summer Down-under)

Post by Aaronkiwi on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Ahh it works similar to the summer sale, shame I am poor on money and bandwidth this time. haha
Aaronkiwi
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

Name : Aaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Horizon on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:03 am

Aaronkiwi wrote:Ahh it works similar to the summer sale, shame I am poor on money and bandwidth this time. haha
Ah yes... i forgot to mention the bandwidth issue associated with this, most of the larger games are like 10-20Gb
Red Horizon
Donator
Donator

Name : Red Horizon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top